RULES UPDATE DATE: 19 Sep 2022.
Marshfy.com stands out from them for the following reasons:
Welcome to the Marshfy.com community forum. In order to make your stay as pleasant and constructive as possible please take your time to read through this topic.
1. General rules
- Do not be a mini-mod. We would like to encourage and thank members to use the report button but not adding their own criticism.
- All publicly displayed messages are only limited to English. This includes posts, titles, signatures, profiles and other forms of public display.
- All topics and posts (Signatures, Avatars included) that are posted on the site shall be done in a respectful and visually acceptable style and manner, any topic or post that has come under question will always be left to the staff’s final discretion.
- Only one account is permitted. Do not giveaway your account, let multiple people use it, or register multiple accounts. We have a strict policy on banning multiple accounts.
- Promotion of competitor’s sites within the signature, avatar, thread, post, website URL, and so forth is strictly forbidden.
- It’s mandatory to introduce yourself in the section “Introductions” before participating or asking for resources.
2. Warning system
- Members who disobey the rules will be warned or banned depending on what the moderator believes is the appropriate punishment.
- Members can be warned a maximum of two times consequently. On the third, the member will be immediately banned. This does not mean that you have to have the warning to get banned, moderators may ban you without warnings depending on the offense.
- If you believe you do not deserve the warning please contact the Admins
Remember, there’s a reason why we do things around here.
Our Moderators are not power hungry, unreasonable people with agendas against specific users.
If they ban or warn someone, there was probably a very good reason for it.
3. Posting Rules
- All topics must contain a full and valid topic description typed within the Topic Post in English.
- Treat others positively and with respect. Flaming other members or other forums will lead to a warning, possibly even a ban.
- Topics must be submitted to the relevant forums. Please read the forum descriptions before posting.
- It’s only allowed to bump topics, if you have something relevant to say or ask, about the information which is contained in the topic, and only if at least 24h passed since the last post.
- Content of posts should not be explicit, offensive, shocking, or discussions of demerit commodities unless it is posted in an educational sense.
- Excessive topics, spam, one-liner message, and the same replies are not allowed and will result in a forum suspension.
- ALL CAPS is not allowed because it seems like you are screaming.
- All rules apply to private messages as well. It is the responsibility of each member to check their private messages when online, as certain private messages from staff members may require prompt answers. Members who ignore these messages from staff may be warned, locked, or banned, depending on the situation
- You agree not to use the forums to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, religious, abusive, hateful, swear words, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains hacking, any cracks/patches (example: windows/MAC cracks, patches, etc and also includes things like Chrome Extensions.) of operating systems which violates Google copyright policy, pirated, adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
- We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the forums at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
- Don’t ever spam; this forum is no-way a place to promote your blog/website/forum/social media either directly or indirectly. Keep the core contents of your post to this forum only (We may put a temporary ban or permanent ban depending on spamming level). This also includes the content of PMs you send to other members.
- Don’t post anything which is/are 100% identical/same with some existing content. So before posting, it’s better to SEARCH to see if the content is already available or not. This condition doesn’t apply to current expired cookies, accounts, logins, or outdated stuff. 100% duplicate content-based posts will be removed.
- Don’t post any links to any 3rd party websites, forums, or blogs (warez, cracks/patches, pirated content-based), especially one which requires registration. This rule doesn’t apply to the “site review” forum.
4. Explicit Guidelines
- No sticky requests. If there is room to make an exceptional post as sticky, we will do so.
- All forum rules apply to each member’s profile, no referrers, no adult links, and no nulled-related forums.